Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Literally laughing out loud.

Great piece, very fluid, both in the animation and the writing. Great little one liners and some great gags. I dare say i won't be the only one demanding more like this from you.

!0 outta 10 from me.

German Xmas Market German Xmas Market

Hehe pretty quirky.

I take this is the german market in birmingham uk. As To the other reviewers. They do have a Helter Skelter. (slide) and they do drink beer as well as mulled wine as i have gone to the german market in birmingham for years to drink the wine.

The only thing missing was the Carousel.

I liked it because it reminded me of this. thanks

Wonchop responds:

I did consider the carousel, even drawing a nifty concept art using green highlighter pen, but there were time restrictions (ie. I still had no idea what kind of movie I wanted to do halfway through, and production time was eaten up by commissions.)

Ask Nobodies 5 Ask Nobodies 5

"...other humane sounds..."

l"...other humane sounds..." ove it. always loved this series...and the ask nobodies idea is excelent... keep up the good work.

Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

i saw this ages ago...

hey i wathed this ages ago and was wonderin if it was actually based on that up and coming movie or that hollywood actually is running outta ideas and used a joke to make a movie...... call me a dumbass but i wont take notice.

Billys Big Day Billys Big Day

You spelt Reel Big Fish wrong on the credits.

it was ok needed to be alittle faster tho and that woulda been sweet...like remember that SWOooooooosh straight into the falshback. SWWOoooooosh straight back.

and you spelt reel big fish wrong on the credits.

ToonCastleTV responds:

LOL

Star Crap Episode3 (1/2) Star Crap Episode3 (1/2)

way to go stealing other peoples jokes...

first off the openings was crap and then you go and steal joeks of other films and animations and then make them crapper.
Monty python should kill you...
and the prgnant padma thing OH COME ON
Star crap is exactly what it says on the tin

Rebecca Rebecca

that was sweet dude i loved it.

that was sweet dude i loved it.
we need more stuff like this.
carry on man